Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rose colored avatar

Three years ago, rose colored glasses on, I entered the IDC as a Poly Masters' Architecture candidate. My 15-year plan was lined up, and there I was at 21, toppling domino number one for the rest to gracefully follow. I was going to rebuild Iraq. Unlike most of my classmates who have decided their thesis topics within the last few weeks, I was clear that my thesis would encompass my two passions: Iraq and art.

Simple minded American-Iraqi-Kurdish girl, out to save the world. If I only knew what I was getting myself into...

So here I am blogging. After doing mandatory blogs for various studios, I found blogging to be a very successful requirement, as it successfully tracks logic and invites criticism.

Xx,
Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment